Our goal is to develop an online environment that is simple to use and respects the rights and expectations of visitors to this website. We collect and process your anonymous data to best provide you with the information available on this website and to best tailor the services offered on this website to your preferences. If you choose to submit personal information to us, we keep that confidential and use it only for the purposes of complying with your request for us to contact you.
The responsible data controller for this website is Critical Process Systems Group, 11789 W. Executive Drive, Boise, ID 83713, firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the responsible data controller is available here. The Critical Process System Group of Companies is a subsidiary of Exyte.
Data you enter on forms
We may use any personal data you choose to enter on this website and we process this data depending on the purpose you provided the data to us. For example, when you fill out a contact form and request we contact you, we will contact you.
Automatically collected data
In order to provide you with the right information on this website, we also process the following personal data:
- The address of the web page you are visiting on this website;
- The time spent on the website;
- The address of the web page you visited immediately before, if any (the “referrer”) or other methods you used to find our website (e.g. directly typed in address);
- Date and time of your visit and your time zone;
- Properties of your device, in particular its operating system, the browser you are using and the size of the display window of your browser;
- Your default language;
- The IP address of your device on the Internet;
- Transferred amount of data;
- Whether or not you are currently visiting our site.
In addition to the above, we randomly assign ID numbers, which we and third parties working for us store on your device in text files. With these ID numbers we and the service providers working for us can recognize your device. This makes it possible to link your current website visit to your previous website visits and save your preferences during your visit and from your last visit.